Question Is it possible to connect a RF wireless headphone to a windows 10 PC?

Bnrr

Honorable
Jun 17, 2014
I have two RF wireless headphones (Telesounds and Own zone) just laying in my desk drawer, and I would like to put it to good use like my windows 10 desktop. Is it possible to do so with a sound card? I do not know if this card still exists today, or I would need some kind of transmitter. In my pc, I have installed a Bluetooth wifi card.
I have searched online tutorials but found it confusing and unavailable features that are mention on the guide that needs to be turned on. My windows 10 is a 1903 build version, and it does not have features that are needed.
Please Help. Thank you

Lutfij

Titan
Ideally you should be on Windows 10 1909, and soon we'll be upon another revision. Can you pass on the exact models for both headphones laying around? You've provided the brands to them, not the models.

Might I ask when was the last time you'd used them?

RF (Radio Frequency) headphones don't care where the sound comes from, But just headphones are not enough - you need also matching transmitter (think of it as your own FM radio station), a device with audio input (which you plug into PC, TV, tablet, whatever), and small antennae.