Is it possible to connect D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2 4-Port Wi-Fi Router with non ADSL broadband line?

swapnil_gaikwad

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
Hi Guys

I have bought the D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2 4-Port Wi-Fi Router online. Could you please tell me is it possible to connect this router with non ADSL internet provider. This will connect with phone line broadband but I don’t know about non phone line broadband connection. If it is possible could you please tell me the procedure.

Regards

Swapnil

kanewolf

Titan
This is why I recommend using separate modem and router where ever possible. It looks like you could use this device as a wireless access point to supplement wireless coverage somewhere, but you will still need a new primary router and modem.

swapnil_gaikwad

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
Hi Kanewolf

Thank you for your reply. my purpose to buy this product to use internet on my laptop and mobile phone as well. I thought it will work with phone line broadband and cable broadband. If I want to use cable broadband then I have to use another one router. is there any product in D link which will solve my problem.