[SOLVED] Is it possible to duplicate a screen without it registering on the pc?

Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I am looking to verify whether it is indeed possible to make a setup where the screen of one pc is duplicated onto another pc, without the first pc registering it as a second screen (or registering at all). I am thinking this should be possible using a split VGA cable or something like that, but I wanted to verify it.

I would greatly appreciate any help
Thank you in advance,

Solution
Hello,

I am looking to verify whether it is indeed possible to make a setup where the screen of one pc is duplicated onto another pc, without the first pc registering it as a second screen (or registering at all). I am thinking this should be possible using a split VGA cable or something like that, but I wanted to verify it.

Thank you in advance,
You certainly can have a second monitor and set it in windows not to extend but duplicate the display.

You will need a second cable that works with the GPU and monitor though, do not try to split a VGA or any other cable.

RealBeast

Titan
Hello,

Thank you in advance,
You certainly can have a second monitor and set it in windows not to extend but duplicate the display.

You will need a second cable that works with the GPU and monitor though, do not try to split a VGA or any other cable.

Solution