is it possible to enlarge the systray icon size

In windows 2k it is possible to enlarge the systray icon size. Is that
possible is XP?

(in 2k: display properties/scheme/windows classic [extra large])

thank you

Hi,

Change the default theme to Classic View.
Right click on the desktop and choose properties.
then click on the appearance tab.
choose windows classic style as the theme.
then u will get the fonts as extra large as in windows 2000.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com.

"JARG" wrote:

> In windows 2k it is possible to enlarge the systray icon size. Is that
> possible is XP?
>
> (in 2k: display properties/scheme/windows classic [extra large])
>
> thank you

Actually I found what I needed elsewhere in the community:

Right click the Desktop/Properties/Appearance/Advanced/Item/Caption Buttons.