Question Is it possible to plug a single mouse into a PC with two monitors, and generate two cursors? The idea is that each monitor would get its own cursor, a

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
this question was asked but not answer just asked why do you need that and all , but i need it for work
If the output is Mirrored to both monitors, yes.
The PC sees but a single monitor and what is on it/them.

If you're looking for 2 different screens and somehow independent mouse movement, no.

But I will also ask...what exactly are you wanting to do, and why?

Jul 2, 2022
I need 2 same windows and work the same thing ... with out actually changing the window for ex: painting 2 elephants in 2 windows at the same time exact same lines same touched everything that a single cursor does ... but just double or even triple and more

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
I need 2 same windows and work the same thing ... with out actually changing the window for ex: painting 2 elephants in 2 windows at the same time exact same lines same touched everything that a single cursor does ... but just double or even triple and more
Mirrored, and you're simply seeing the exact same thing as one monitor.
Just on two of them.

DSzymborski

Titan
If you vote people down for doing their best to try to sort through a very confusing question not explained very well or without much detail provided, you're going to have a lot fewer people willing to try and help.

ASK THE COMMUNITY