Is it possible to put a GTX 1050ti on my pc

Solution
In theory, yes. I would say first make sure you have the latest BIOS update for your system.

The one possible problem is that, sometimes, with OEM systems like Dell, HP, etc., their BIOSes won't support newer video cards. Hard to guess ahead of time, though. I've run into that situation once with a Dell PC myself. But, while I can't guarantee it, given that your system is relatively modern (Haswell era), I would guess the odds are pretty good that it'll work.

Chris_392

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

Okay thanks! So I just put the psu in the pc and connect everything plus the gpu and it should work?

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
In theory, yes. I would say first make sure you have the latest BIOS update for your system.

The one possible problem is that, sometimes, with OEM systems like Dell, HP, etc., their BIOSes won't support newer video cards. Hard to guess ahead of time, though. I've run into that situation once with a Dell PC myself. But, while I can't guarantee it, given that your system is relatively modern (Haswell era), I would guess the odds are pretty good that it'll work.

Solution