[SOLVED] Is it safe to order a new computer during a rainstorm?

Jan 29, 2020
Im buying a new computer on amazon and getting it shipped to my house, Ill be home when it arrives so it wont be sitting in the rain but im worried about the humidity during shipping because its been raining for the past week. Should I just wait until its dry out?

Solution
Most of the time they put it in boxes that are semi water resistant so it should be fine if your really worried about the humidity you can just let it sit for a few hours and look it over inside to make sure there’s no condensation

86zx

Upstanding
Nov 1, 2019
Most of the time they put it in boxes that are semi water resistant so it should be fine if your really worried about the humidity you can just let it sit for a few hours and look it over inside to make sure there’s no condensation

Reactions: Fredjacobs111
Solution
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the answer. Do you mean the boxes from the factory are semi water resistant or amazon does that? I just checked the weather and one night will be 7 degrees F. Its a touch screen so Im kind of worried about that too.