Is it safe to play games on my lenovo ideadpad 320

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEwbie hEre

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
My friend told me that if i play games while charging and built in battery on my laptop(which is not gaming) makes my laptop an isis member(which means it will be overheated or exploded) and im too worried because my mom told me that she will never buy me a laptop for my college. So im going to care it and treat it as member of my family, but video games..God damn video games always had a temptation to me to play with my machine.(sorry for my english because im living in the 3rd world country ☹️

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
You need to monitor your temperatures when playing games, but the idea that it will suddenly overheat and explode is a bit silly on your friend's parts.

That being said, some Ideapad 320s will game a lot better than other as there are a number of configurations. I believe most, if not all, only have the integrated graphics, which means that you'd likely only being doing light gaming anyway.

NEwbie hEre

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016

Yeah, i always monitor my temps using speccy.. everytime i play games especially fallout 4( which is AAA game) the temps reaches up to 60 degrees
Cpu= 60°
Gpu= 58
Hard drive = 57°
Thats what is shown on "speccy"
So is it safe to play it everyday??
Sorry of my english

Status
Not open for further replies.