Is it true the new ATI 5K card will be 28 or 32

Amiga500

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Built by whom?

Rumour has it TSMC has cancelled their 32nm node....

http://www.semiaccurate.com/2009/11/20/tsmc-rumored-have-killed-their-32nm-node/

h0devil

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
not clear answer
so is it true ?

zipzoomflyhigh yeah i was mean the 5570

Amiga500 if TSMC have the machine to do 32 or 28 why not i herd about the 32nn will be scrap and jump to 28 but the 5570 will be 32

It seems like an awfully fast transition unless 28nm is really that much easier (which I highly doubt). Wiki is merely wiki and those are just rumors, rumors from where I do not know.

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
Wiki should not contain rumors. This thread probably drew attention to that and someone remoevd them. It was not me, though I have been pointed to wiki entries I had to fix from a forum before.

As I thoguht: "Cleared out the speculation. This is not the place for you guys re-printing guesses. Just the FACTS Please !" was teh comment on teh changes to this section on wiki. I wish people would know better than to edit an article with BS.

Amiga500

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
You should not be referencing to wikipedia anyway.

It is not in any way a reliable source. Some kid or fanboi can easily update things to fit with their perspective on the world, regardless of how warped it is.

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008

This is a good example of why we can't have nice things..

Though, for anything important wiki is solid (science topics and such) as it is heavily watched and you must have certain permission to get any changes through. But for these kinds of things.. morons continue to ruin it for everyone.. sad really.

That being said.. always check references! [citation needed] is there for a reason ;) lol

Wel,, it is good they removed it. I have seen it there for quite a while, it and the GTX300 rumors, so I was a little surprised it was removed as I assumed they just decided to leave it. Regardless, kudos to whoever removed it, as it seemed like quite crazy rumors.