[SOLVED] Is it worth buying AER RGB 2 Fans for my H710i?

mxnty

Prominent
Mar 4, 2021
Ok so assume this, I’ve bought a H710i and the fans included aren’t RGB. While this may annoy some people, I do love RGB. I was wondering what RGB fans would I get the most value for and out of the placed areas of the fans, how many RGB fans do I need? Is it worth buying AER RGB 2 fans or should I go Corsair? Or anything else?

Solution
I would advise on not mixing and matching other brands fans on the NZXT's platform since a lot of people who are novice to the build scene tend to start asking what goes where and then end up frying things or perhaps even returning it.

Since the i range of cases for the NZXT H lineup has the puck, you should be able to pair the fans with the case without any issues. If you go for Corsair RGB fans then you're going to need the node/Node Pro from Corsair's lineup = more headache and more cables to manage.

Lutfij

Titan
I would advise on not mixing and matching other brands fans on the NZXT's platform since a lot of people who are novice to the build scene tend to start asking what goes where and then end up frying things or perhaps even returning it.

Since the i range of cases for the NZXT H lineup has the puck, you should be able to pair the fans with the case without any issues. If you go for Corsair RGB fans then you're going to need the node/Node Pro from Corsair's lineup = more headache and more cables to manage.

Solution