Is it worth getting this PS3?

rodrigocordova263

Prominent
Oct 14, 2017
So i saw an ad for a used White fat Playstation 3 120GB "80gb like", the basically says the console is turning on, it stays on (no ylod i guess?) ejects discs, turns the fans on and such, the only problem is that the console is not outputting video, i don't think he didn't tested the console through the AV port (which i will do) so my question is, could it be the HDMI IC chip that needs replacement(need to test using the RCA cables to make sure) maybe the HDMI port is dead (god i hope the trails aren't cooked) or even worse, maybe the RSX has finally gave up? what would you guys recommend me to do when checking the console out in person? look at the HDMI port? CECH version? any traces of old repairs? thank you

Solution
Yeah I think it would be worth getting
Tbh it might not be the video ports, could be the hard drive that needs to be replaced or the system needs to be restored, whatever the case may be
But yeah, go for it
Go ahead and get the system :p

ChaoticWolf

Honorable
Yeah I think it would be worth getting
Tbh it might not be the video ports, could be the hard drive that needs to be replaced or the system needs to be restored, whatever the case may be
But yeah, go for it
Go ahead and get the system :p

Solution