Is it worth it?

morgan2190

Reputable
Jul 8, 2015
Hey i currently have a benq BenQ RL2455HM 24" and i play games specifically csgo gta v and a lot of the latest games out, and i was wondering is getting a BenQ XL2411Z 24". thanks

Solution

xFeaRDom

Estimable
Do you mean getting this as a second monitor to play games as well, or as in a replacement monitor?

As in a second monitor, if you play on having one game across both, it wouldn't be worth it (In my opinion).

As in a replacement monitor, is there anything wrong with your current one, and if so what? If it is something major, it probably is a good swap, but there are better monitors out there as replacements.

If you're wanting to get it as a second monitor, but the game only on one, then if you have the money and your GPU can handle it, then why not?

morgan2190

Reputable
Jul 8, 2015

there are no current errors or faults with my current monitor and yes i was looking for this as my new main monitor for all my games and to keep the one i have now as a second monitor

xFeaRDom

Estimable

If that's your plan, then there's no harm in getting a second monitor, I have 2 BenQ monitors and both running well and at great detail (To what I'm used to).

Solution