Is it worth it?

Solution

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler ($66.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $66.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-06 19:18 EST-0500

This is a good cooler, probably getting it for my Ryzen 2600 when I get taxes back.

WildCard999

Titan
Water cooling would be a waste on that build as both the CPU & GPU would stay well within safe temps while gaming. The only downside to the Ryzen 2600 cooler is that it gets loud so if you replace it just get a larger air cooler with a low dB rating. If temps are a concern you could also put a few fans into that case for better airflow.

WildCard999

Titan

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler ($66.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $66.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-06 19:18 EST-0500

This is a good cooler, probably getting it for my Ryzen 2600 when I get taxes back.

Solution
That's a good cooler, but still might arguably more than what's necessary for that processor. Even if you are overclocking it, something around the $30-$40 range might suffice, like maybe an Arctic Freezer 33 or one of the mid-range 120mm Be Quiet tower coolers. That Dark Rock 4 does have the potential to be a little bit quieter, though any of those units would be a lot more capable than the bundled Wraith Stealth that comes with the 2600. Under a typical gaming load, I suspect the GTX 1070 would be making more sound than the CPU cooler either way.