Question Is it worth the extra 200$ for CL 14 over CL 16?

Mar 24, 2019
Im looking for a 32 GB memory kit and "G.Skill Trident Z RGB LED DDR4 3200MHz 4x8GB (F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR)" looks like a great deal, really cheap but there is also the exact same memory kit at LC14 costing almost 200$ more.
What could you expect to be the difference when it comes to synthetic benchmark scores, real world load and gaming?

I Have the Core i9 9900k CPU already along with everything else for my new computer build except motherboard and RAM since Im yet undecided. But motherboard is most likely going to be a "ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME Z390".
Price wise I want to get the most bang for my buck but have no upper spending limit.

Mar 24, 2019
I can also add that 32 GB is the minimum amount I need because I use my computer as a workstation more then a gaming rig. Running several instances of Visual studio, long compile jobs running in the background, combined with Photoshop , running VMs, video editing and encoding left to my FFMPEG hvec265 program using the GPU running encoding x265 more then 20x faster then my current core i7 at 4,5 ghz at at high quality basically lossless at 10-20 Mbit/s vbr...
I was considering going for a 64 GB high speed DDR4 kit but its not really necessary considering the extreme cost difference.