Is it worth upgragind from Devastator I to Devastator II?

sm1ley

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
Hello,
So i have the Devastator I for around 2 years,and now i saw that the Devastator II is available in my local PC Parts shop..Is it worth upgrading from the Devastator I to the Devastator II?Is it worth going from the membrane switches to the new "mem-chanical"?

NOTE : My Devastator I is working fine,but i tought of upgrading because mem-chanical switches seem nice,like who gives a cooler master "mechanical" keyboard for 30 + mouse..

Solution
It's only a rebranded membrane switched keyboard with a modified stem that makes you think you're on a mechanical keyboard. In truth it's just a gimmick, you're fine on the keyboard you're already on unless your existing keyboard is broken or no registering your key strokes properly. I've even tried it out in person at the store. Personally it's for those who are buying a new keyboard or are replacing a broken keyboard since the keyboard costs slightly more than a membrane keyboard.

My 2 cents
:)

Lutfij

Titan
It's only a rebranded membrane switched keyboard with a modified stem that makes you think you're on a mechanical keyboard. In truth it's just a gimmick, you're fine on the keyboard you're already on unless your existing keyboard is broken or no registering your key strokes properly. I've even tried it out in person at the store. Personally it's for those who are buying a new keyboard or are replacing a broken keyboard since the keyboard costs slightly more than a membrane keyboard.

My 2 cents
:)

Solution

sm1ley

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016

Thanks for your help..I guess ill wait few more months if my keyboard breaks,surely there will be some more cheap mechanical keyboard options..