Question Is it worth waiting until cyber Monday?

getochkn

Titan
If you don't have parts set in stone, you can usually find some good deals. Like if you're not picky about getting a certain brand and model SSD, and can be flexible, there will be some on sale. Often also it tends to be a bit last years tech or older models that get any good deals. If you want the latest PCIe 4.0 SSD M2 that just came out last week, you might not find it on sale or for not more than a few bucks saving. A lot of items are on sale at Cyber Monday prices throughout the year anyways. There are clearance old stock deals, deals that are regular sales prices anyways, store that jack up price, then reduce to make it look like a great deal, loss makers to get you buying stuff, etc. Lot of debate if its really worth it or not.

Reactions: Kyriim

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
I’m wanting to build a pc but I’m wondering if it’d actually worth waiting until cyber Monday
When do you need this?
If today were Nov 1, I'd say wait.

BlackFriday/CyberMonday is really just a marketing term for the period of 1 Nov to 15 Jan. You'll find 'sales' on parts every day. Updated multiple times a day.

I've found the same part cheaper in July vs "BF/CM".

Gam3r01

Titan
In recent years BF/CM deals have been relatively weak in the PC department. You can generally find good deals year round, you just have to look often. Given that we just got into October, I would be willing to bet you could get good prices before BF/CM.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS