is kentek good quality

Solution

they're not. they comply with older version of atx standard, have low quality components in the psu. the ones i've seen on the internet report peak power and much lower wattage in the +12v rail than rated wattage. also, people who used reported blown units.

you'd be better off using a psu from seasonic, enermax or corsair and antec (sources from seasonic for some of their models).
Never heard of them, so I would be a bit dubious if the Psu says what it can do in power out put. The specs are often far over rated, and come no where near what they state with not very well known brands of psu`s.

If your after a good power supply, and have spent a lot of money on your system.
Never skimp on a quality power supply.

If a cheaper one blows the chances are it will take parts of your system with it.
Where as if you pay for a well known quality brand at a higher price you will be more protected.

OCZ, Silverstone, Antec,Corsair

they're not. they comply with older version of atx standard, have low quality components in the psu. the ones i've seen on the internet report peak power and much lower wattage in the +12v rail than rated wattage. also, people who used reported blown units.

you'd be better off using a psu from seasonic, enermax or corsair and antec (sources from seasonic for some of their models).

Solution