[SOLVED] Is motherboard "AB350M Pro4" supports "SSD M.2 2280 1TB Samsung (MZ-V8V1T0BW)"

Solution
Hi. I did't find this SSD in Module Support List for my motherboard , so, will it work fine or I'd better find another SSD?
That is a PCIe gen 4 NVME drive. It will most likely support it but only at PCIe gen 3 with the correct CPU with any Ryzen CPU or APU. Can only speculate but that may be why it's not shown in the motherboard's support listings.

If you can save some money look for a PCIe gen 3 NVME drive instead.
Hi. I did't find this SSD in Module Support List for my motherboard , so, will it work fine or I'd better find another SSD?
That is a PCIe gen 4 NVME drive. It will most likely support it but only at PCIe gen 3 with the correct CPU with any Ryzen CPU or APU. Can only speculate but that may be why it's not shown in the motherboard's support listings.

If you can save some money look for a PCIe gen 3 NVME drive instead.

Solution
It supports any M.2 NVMe SSD but that one is a poor choicea it's ordinary PCIe Gen3 and without RAM cache which makes it slower for OS. If you want Samsung with cache and PCIe Gen4 you need Pro version. For PCIe Gen3, 970Evo Plus would be much better.