Question Is my 3Dmark benchmark score too low?

Kevinxxx123

Reputable
Feb 22, 2017
Hey, I've recently uppgraded my GPU as well as Power supply. I'm just wondering if this benchmark score is invailid as opposed to how it should be, I mean C'mon it's quite new after all? It should be way higher right? Is it because of my CPU? I used "Sky Diver" an exemple since i don't own the full version. I got 24 240 Total

Here's my PC Spec

GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 3.50GHz
RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Power Supply: CX550M

Last edited:
Why on Earth would you use Sky Diver instead of Time Spy? Sky Diver is an old DX11 test for average Home PCs. You have an RTX 2070 (or so you claim) which automatically means that your PC is not an average Home PC, even if that old i5 is bottlenecking it. I haven't tried Sky Diver on my PC because my PC's a monster but let's see what I get:

I got 37 805

This means that there's no way in hell that you really have an RTX 2070. If you look at the link, their baseline gaming LAPTOP has a score of 26 099. NO laptop of any kind should be able to beat a desktop with an RTX 2070. Furthermore, my twin R9 Furies, while quite capable of beating an RTX 2070, should not be able to do so by such a massive margin. As others have pointed out, there is no such thing as an RTX 2070 with only 4GB of VRAM. Please do what I did and post a link to your online score so we can get a better idea of what's going on.