Question is my AMD Ryzen 5 3400G (4-Core) 4.2 GHz Turbo Cpu compatible with GTX 1660 TI Ventus XS 6G OC

Nov 7, 2019
I was just wondering because I was thinking about getting a dedicated graphics card and stop using the integrated one since it isn't great

Nov 7, 2019
600w is fine.

What is the make and model of this PSU?

I am currently using my PC and i cant see the exact make and model but i did get this from their website

Designed specifically for power users and gamers, Digital Storm power supplies are a unique advantage that we offer to our customers. By working with top brands such as Corsair, EVGA, and ThermalTake, we’re able to purchase entire batches of power supplies to offer our customers the most performance per dollar. By ordering Digital Storm hardware, you will receive a quality name brand that delivers outstanding reliability and performance.
  • Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwardscompatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
  • Rated up to 600W of continuous power output at 40ºC
  • Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
  • Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
  • High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
  • 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
  • Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch!
  • Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
  • Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.

While Corsair, EVGA, and Thermaltake have many very good power supply models, they also all make some models I would not pair with a 1660ti.

Turn your PC off and take the side panel off. See what model and brand of the PSU are. It ought to say on the side.

Nov 7, 2019
While Corsair, EVGA, and Thermaltake have many very good power supply models, they also all make some models I would not pair with a 1660ti.

Turn your PC off and take the side panel off. See what model and brand of the PSU are. It ought to say on the side.
I am looking at it and it says thermal take smart series 600w