[SOLVED] Is my aurora r4 done

May 25, 2020
So I have a Aurora r4 that was gifted to me I replaced the hard drive to a SSD and replaced the coolant paste. So it was running good but then it would reboot to a blue screen I re installed everything and it would still happen mainly during browsing the internet. I would play borderlands 2 and for the most part it never gave me a problems. So I replaced it with a cheap video card to see if it was the one I had but it now just freezes with no blue screen I also reinstalled windows 10. I haven't don't this by myself at first I went to a shop but then the pandemic hit and since then we been trying to fix it with minimum contact. He's said it is either the video card or the mother board idk should I just start from scratch can I still use the casing and the the coolant thing. Sorry I'm not good with computers I just plug new things and flip switches usually it works for me 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

May 25, 2020
They are usually not the same but I googled all of them and followed the instructions then it would occur again. The guy at the shop told me it would beep if it was that but it never did.