[SOLVED] is my B350M Gaming Pro compatible with the NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070

Oct 14, 2020
My processor can support the graphics card, But looking into it, I have learned the 3070 is compatible with the motherboard, but the opposite way around it says it is not, i know at the moment I cannot purchase it, but when i get the chance i want to, and since for me this is a bit confusing, I am requesting help to find this out, Please help me.

Solution
My processor can support the graphics card, But looking into it, I have learned the 3070 is compatible with the motherboard, but the opposite way around it says it is not, i know at the moment I cannot purchase it, but when i get the chance i want to, and since for me this is a bit confusing, I am requesting help to find this out, Please help me.
Your motherboard should be able to support the 3070 (and vice versa). Not sure what info source you are looking at, but this combo should be okay.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Your motherboard should be able to support the 3070 (and vice versa). Not sure what info source you are looking at, but this combo should be okay.

Solution