Is my build good enough ?

Good build !
Here is how you can make it better:
1. Get the i5-6600K if you paying for z170 motherboard
2. Arctic Liquid freezer 240 - cheaper, better performing and quieter.
3. Fractal Design Define R5 is cheaper and at least same quality case
4. You can use Corsair RM650 PSU. It can provide more power than you will need and 50$ cheaper.
5. Why do you need all those fans ? I know it's hot where you live, but with Case i mentioned above you get fan or two, with liquid cooler you get 4 (2 if you go with corsair). 3 in 3 out fans is more than enough :)

Chayan4400

Honorable
You are overspending on some nice-to-have parts and missing out on better performance.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($197.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock H170 Pro4S ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($84.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($57.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($89.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($47.49 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card ($429.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Corsair 750D Airflow Edition ATX Full Tower Case ($149.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($84.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.88 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($83.89 @ OutletPC)
Software: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 Software ($115.98 @ OutletPC)
Software: AVG AntiVirus 2016 (1 Year Subscription) Software ($24.98 @ OutletPC)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter ($38.72 @ Amazon)
Total: $1448.66
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-20 13:28 EDT-0400

1. Z170 boards are meant specifically for overclocking, which you cannot do on a locked i5 6500. An H170 board will give you the same features save for overclocking at a lower price.

2. If you aren't overclocking, there's no need to get an over-the-top watercooler like the H100i. Even in hot countries like SA, a simple air cooler will be more than enough for the 6500 (I live in Sri Lanka, so I do have some experience with hot climates and PC cooling) as well as being easier to clean once dust gets in. I've listed the Hyper 212, but get the Cryorig H7 if it is available at a similar price.

3. The GTX 1070 is the successor to the 970, and is far more powerful (It performs just short of the Titan X, which used to be a $1000 card). It's a no-brainer to go for it over the 970 even for 1080p gaming (It'll really come into it's own at 1440p)

4. The case. The 750D is a very nice case, but it is quite costly. Alternatives like the NZXT H400, Define R5 as suggested above, Corsair 600C and the Phanteks Enthoo / Evolv will be much better for the price (The Evolv and Enthoo cases can even be bought with Tempered glass side panels!). The In Win 805 and 901 are also lovely, though similarly priced. I have the 805, and the wrap-around tempered glass takes the whole build to another level. The case is personal preference though, which is why I didn't swap it out.

5. The PSU. EVGA's G2 line is built to a higher standard than the RMi Series from Corsair, and is priced lower.

6. I swapped out the WiFi adapter for one that performs better and will give you faster local network speeds.

7. You don't need that many fans. Most ~$120+ cases come with at least 2 fans installed, and very commonly more. Again, even in hot climates two fans (one exhaust, one intake) is sufficient for this type of build, and at most another fan would be all that is needed. In this case, the 750D comes with 3 OEM fans mechanically identical to the ones you're purchasing separately, so there's no need for any more.

If you have any more questions, feel free to post below and we'll help you refine the build towards your needs :).

Solution

For SLI you need 2 graphics cards, a mother board that supports it.
If you want that much graphics power, get GTX 1080. and still live with 620w power supply.
You will get much more consistent performance with single GTX 1080.

AF fans are used where there is no or little airflow restrictions. SP fans used where there are serious obstacles and air need to be pushed. So which goes where, is dependant on those factors. For the radiator, it depends on FPI (and thickness of the rad, but not relevant in your case) which i don't remember for your rad. you know, you can paint the fans. it's fun to mod the system - it gets unique.

TRENDING THREADS