[SOLVED] Is my build good?

Solution
The S12II 620w is an older unit and lacks a lot of modern features, so if possible I would look for a newer model. The S12ii 620w is a well built tho, so it will suffice if needed.

DUAL33s

Prominent
Aug 14, 2019
It all depends on what you are planning to use it for. Are you primarily planning to use it for professional workloads, like graphic design, illustration, rendering etc.? Or will you be mostly gaming on it? And if so, what types of games do you plan to play? Some older titles may run decently on 8gb of CL19 RAM, but many newer AAA titles will most likely need more than 8gb of RAM, especially competitive shooters like Call of Duty or Battlefield V. Also, what monitor are you using and what refresh rate do you plan to run it at?

Aug 14, 2019
It all depends on what you are planning to use it for. Are you primarily planning to use it for professional workloads, like graphic design, illustration, rendering etc.? Or will you be mostly gaming on it? And if so, what types of games do you plan to play? Some older titles may run decently on 8gb of CL19 RAM, but many newer AAA titles will most likely need more than 8gb of RAM, especially competitive shooters like Call of Duty or Battlefield V. Also, what monitor are you using and what refresh rate do you plan to run it at?
Game not so intense

But I just use it for my college needs and some editing like Photoshop , illustrator, and editing video

Aug 14, 2019
Ram is a little slow and 8gb isn't ideal for video editing. Aim for 2x8gb 3000mhz.
The 2200g is ok, but i would try for a Ryzen 5 1600 or ideally a 3600, but i understand the price increase.

What's your max budget and preferred parts site?
$454,92 for my budget and I dont have any preferred site but I live in indonesia