Question Is my case big enough to fit the GPU and PSU listed down?

Michael Brenton

Prominent
May 20, 2019

Michael Brenton

Prominent
May 20, 2019
Right now im using ryzen 3 1300x, AsRock A320M-DGS(ik its kinda trashy),1050ti(im gonna change it soon as i said),8 gigs of ram. And about the PSU can you reccomend me one? Oh and will the gpu that i chose fit into my case(yeah it has low airflow but i have some space for some coolers that i can put so i will definitely do that.

SaM_SpArK

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2016
The case u mentioned Supports up to 355mm gpu length and your RX 580 is 255mm so it could easily fit.
I have a RaidMax SCORPIO V and it's really beautiful and yeah it was cheap but i don't recommend raidmax. their cases are really low quality and u will face to difficulties with different parts like driver bays the cabling and cooling radiator if u want to use one.

Reactions: Michael Brenton

Michael Brenton

Prominent
May 20, 2019
The case u mentioned Supports up to 355mm gpu length and your RX 580 is 255mm so it could easily fit.
I have a RaidMax SCORPIO V and it's really beautiful and yeah it was cheap but i don't recommend raidmax. their cases are really low quality and u will face to difficulties with different parts like driver bays the cabling and cooling radiator if u want to use one.
thanks for the reply