I've had my first gaming computer since March and I feel like its under performing. In games like War Thunder, everything maxed out, without v-sync, it stays at 60-70 fps (ground forces) and drops to 50+ fps and lower outta nowhere. In online matches its increased in FPS for some reason but still drops to 50+ and even lower fps for no reason. In forums I read in War Thunder, it seems like my computer should have no issues but it does. Im inexperienced I just need tips please. Give me a estimated like FPS I should be getting with War Thunder and some other games please and thank you.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 2400 Gaming Memory
- Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply
- HDD: 500 GB SSD w/ 3D NAND
- Motherboard: Asrock B450M Pro 4