Reputable
Mar 14, 2019
Is my Cooling good for gaming? I have the;
CPU:i5 9400F with stock cooler
Mobo: Asrock B365M Pro4
GPU: 1050 TI Gaming X
RAM:16GB 2x8
PSU: EVGA BR 500W
And here is the thing the only fans I have are on my pc case the LC-Power Gaming you can find it here is my cooling good?

Solution
Well your case has plenty of fans and the stock cooler is fine for your CPU.

I think you're worrying about nothing. Although cooling (and having sufficient cooling for a particular CPU is important) you have nothing to worry about. Unless your PC is put together very badly, you won't have cooling issues (i.e CPU throttling) or anything.

Just play your games and be happy.

Just a note though. You are really limited to 1080p with your GPU. Getting something a bit stronger will give you much better FPS, and gaming experience. It would be better with your 16gb of ram and good gaming CPU.

I think you're worrying about nothing. Although cooling (and having sufficient cooling for a particular CPU is important) you have nothing to worry about. Unless your PC is put together very badly, you won't have cooling issues (i.e CPU throttling) or anything.

Just a note though. You are really limited to 1080p with your GPU. Getting something a bit stronger will give you much better FPS, and gaming experience. It would be better with your 16gb of ram and good gaming CPU.

Reactions: GamegangsterBG
Solution

GamegangsterBG

Reputable
Mar 14, 2019

Thank you very much and which GPU do you recommend?

Last edited:

GamegangsterBG

Reputable
Mar 14, 2019
Well, i'd recommend something like a GTX1660 or Rx590/Vega 56, even a GTX1060 6gb is nearly twice as fast as the 1050ti.

You would literally double your FPS with just a new GPU.
I have kind of a low budget but I could buy the RX 570 Armor OC 8GB is it going to be better and will it have good temperatures? And I can buy only the Manli GeForce GTX 1060 3GB if a 1060 is better.

Thats a tough call. The Rx570 8gb is a decent card, and i'd put it ahead of the 1050ti. But it wouldn't be a worthwhile upgrade IMO. Althgouh the GTX1060 3gb is better than both for FPS, it's low 3gb vram limits you to 1080p too.

If you can't get a GTX1060 6gb as a min, then save up a little longer untill you can. The 3gb version of the GTX1060 is a cut down version with less cuda cores and vram.