32GB RAM G.Skill Trident Z RGBv (4x8GB)
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB Windforce OC
EVGA G3 750 W 80+ Gold PSU
Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic Mid Tower Case
6 Corsair LL120 Fans
Windows 10 Pro
*Old CPU = Ryzen 5 2600x
*Old MOBO = MSI Performance Gaming AMD X470 Ryzen 2

So I recently bought a new case and some corsair fans. A few days ago I transferred everything to said case, and when I tried to boot, there's no display on my monitor and the VGA EZ Debug light in on on the MOBO.

Things I've tried to remedy this:
-Made sure everything is plugged in correctly
-Reset CMOS, took out the battery, unplugged power and held power button for 30 seconds
-Tried using MOBO's integrated GPU
-Booting with no RAM and booting with 1 RAM in.
-And many other things I cant think of atm.

After trying all of this I then decided to take off my CPU cooler to inspect and clean it. During the cleaning, I drop the CPU (3800x) a whopping 3 inches and bend 2 pins. They weren't bent too terribly bad and it wasn't hard getting them bent back straight. I put the CPU back in the pc. On this boot attempt there is still no display, but now only the CPU EZ Debug led light is on. Now I'm scared, so I remove the MOBO and CPU from the case and reinstall my old MOBO (x470) and CPU (2600x). Everything boots up with no problem. So to test the 3800x, I install it in my old MOBO (x470) , and still get the EZ Debug light for CPU and no boot or signal to monitor. After that fail, I tried the X570 MOBO with the old 2600x CPU and still get no display, however the VGA and boot EZ Debug lights are on now instead of the CPU light.
I probably didn't explain this very well, but I just want to make sure there isn't anything else I can try before buying a whole new MOBO and CPU.
Thanks!

Solution
I figured out the problem, in case it can help someone. Turns out my x570 mobo is just fried, mustve happened while switching cases. I did get the 3800x to work with my old x470 however. All i had to do was update the bios so my mobo would recognize the new 3000 series cpu.
Mar 5, 2021
I figured out the problem, in case it can help someone. Turns out my x570 mobo is just fried, mustve happened while switching cases. I did get the 3800x to work with my old x470 however. All i had to do was update the bios so my mobo would recognize the new 3000 series cpu.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS