Jul 18, 2013
Is my cpu broken? I build a new computer. Here is my spec:
Asus Z87-A motherboard
i5-4670k 3.40 GHZ
GTX 680
12gb cosair vegance
750 watts psu
laptop hdd
First thing I ordered from amazon was cpu and I was waiting for other parts to arrive. I was curious how my new cpu looked like so I open the container and have a look at my cpu and then I put it back without closing the container but my mom thought it was garbage and she threw it out in the garbage can in a plastic bag. I got mad at my mom but she said I should have cleaned my room. I get random lag spike for no reason and my computer said my cpu is working properly. What is the cost of my lag spike?

Is my cpu broken? I build a new computer. Here is my spec:
Asus Z87-A motherboard
i5-4670k 3.40 GHZ
GTX 680
12gb cosair vegance
750 watts psu
laptop hdd
First thing I ordered from amazon was cpu and I was waiting for other parts to arrive. I was curious how my new cpu looked like so I open the container and have a look at my cpu and then I put it back without closing the container but my mom thought it was garbage and she threw it out in the garbage can in a plastic bag. I got mad at my mom but she said I should have cleaned my room. I get random lag spike for no reason and my computer said my cpu is working properly. What is the cost of my lag spike? The cpu landed on the garbage bin inside the plastic bag. I heard mother board breaks from static but does cpu break from static? and I doubt static can occur in summer. my friend said. my friend told me if cpu is broken then it wouldn't turn on at all

see, when you say something like that, it makes it very difficult to pin-point what's wrong.

also, Tom's does not support pirating, and regardless of personal positions, most of us can't very well just go around telling people how to repair a PC running a pirated OS now can we? I would recommend going to a forum where pirated software is supported.