[SOLVED] is my cpu overheating?

May 30, 2020
Ok i recently built my pc and here is the specs:

Mobo: Asus Crosshair III Formula
Cpu: Phenom II x4 965 BE (125w)
Gpu: Msi Radeon HD 7750 OC V2
Ram: Crosair 8gb ddr3 1600mhz

Now owner of the procesor said that it wasnt going above 28C on idle and 48C on load but with aftermarket heatsink
In my pc procesor was on idle something like 45C and when i play Gta V it was max 69C

I was tryed new heatsink
replacing thermal paste
undervolting

and results was same

now my question is am i good with those temps and what shoud i try to get it colder

Last edited:
Solution
I have one 80mm fan on the back of the computer my room is actually pretty cold and when i put my hand inside the case is pretty warm i dont known shound i put more fans i have like one 120mm and other one 80mm
So you have 0 air intake? if you have 0 air intake into your case then that is why you arent seeing any temp drops. you are just expelling hot air and the temps will always rise and rise and then stay hovering. in order to get components cooler you need to push in air from outside your case
May 30, 2020
I have one 80mm fan on the back of the computer my room is actually pretty cold and when i put my hand inside the case is pretty warm i dont known shound i put more fans i have like one 120mm and other one 80mm

Ferimer

Distinguished
So you have 0 air intake? if you have 0 air intake into your case then that is why you arent seeing any temp drops. you are just expelling hot air and the temps will always rise and rise and then stay hovering. in order to get components cooler you need to push in air from outside your case

Solution