[SOLVED] Is my final build any good, Any upgrades needed etc?

Mytic

Commendable
Oct 23, 2019
I've made quite alot of posts on builds i want to make for my next gaming pc this Christmas and i have don't have much clue on compatability or wether the system would be good in general and would last long. The games i'm looking to play are such as rust, rainbow six, fortnite, possibly games such as Arma 3 aswell. I'm also possibly looking into streaming hence the better processor.
Here is the build link
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Mytic/saved/#view=gqmskL

A few things to ask is would i be better off getting a Game max gp-650 PSU for the extra power and it's slightly cheaper, Link here https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MTDJ6VP?tag=pcp0f-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1
Would i be better of getting that or is it unrealiable. Also another question would i be better off getting a ryzen 5 2600x instead of a ryzen 7 2700x if i wasn't to stream
Thanks, also sorry for the spam of help posts <3

Solution
And would i benefit from buying a 750 Deepcool PSU for a little bit extra? https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/D3Z2FT/deepcool-power-supply-dq750st

So in a worst case scenario it is possible for your system to draw around 550W which is a little bit close for comfort with a 600W PSU but this is if you basically have everything running as hard as it can. and have a large amount of additional SATA drives and idk a VR headset. Realistically power consumption will be closer to 400-450 so a 600W is perfectly fine. A better use of that money would be investing in an aftermarket CPU cooler. a good easy to install and affordable air cooler is a Hyper 212 Evo but countless options exist
I would suggest buying a different SSD, i have never even heard of that brand so maybe it is European specific? If you know and trust the brand then ok, otherwise i would go with Samsung or sandisk or someone else.

I would definitely stick with the EVGA power supply this is the last component to cheap out on because if it goes everything else goes.

Finally for your own good please buy either a Western Digital or Seagate hard drive. Hitatchi drives are best used as paperweights

Mytic

Commendable
Oct 23, 2019
I would suggest buying a different SSD, i have never even heard of that brand so maybe it is European specific? If you know and trust the brand then ok, otherwise i would go with Samsung or sandisk or someone else.

I would definitely stick with the EVGA power supply this is the last component to cheap out on because if it goes everything else goes.

Finally for your own good please buy either a Western Digital or Seagate hard drive. Hitatchi drives are best used as paperweights
I belive the SSD brand is quite a known and trust worthy brand as i got recommended it by multiple people who are experienced in PC Builds.
Also how comes i should go for a difference drive? it wouldn't be that hard for me to change just wondering why?
Yeah 19p difference but why would it be better? the Hitachi is 2 TB and 64mb cache? wouldn't that be better. I'm still gonna get the western digital as i assume it's more reliable and trust worthy as i've never heard of hitachi just wanna know why

I belive the SSD brand is quite a known and trust worthy brand as i got recommended it by multiple people who are experienced in PC Builds.
Also how comes i should go for a difference drive? it wouldn't be that hard for me to change just wondering why?

In general Western Digital and Seagate drives are made to a higher standard and have both better performance and better warranties at a similar cost to much less reliable Hitachi and Toshiba drives. Now i should note that Hitatchi drives are made my Western Digital but are the budget brand. They come with at best a 2 year warranty while even the cheapest Western Digital and Seagate drives have 3 year warranties. Check the amazon reviews and you will see a ton of people with dead drives and no ability to use the warranty for hitatchi.

Mytic

Commendable
Oct 23, 2019
ern Digital and Seagate drives are made to a higher standard and have both better performance and better warranties at a similar cost to much less reliable Hitachi and Toshiba drives. Now i should note that Hitatchi drives are made my Western Digital but are the budget brand. They come with at best a 2 year warranty while even the cheapest Western Digital and Seagate drives have 3 year warranties. Check the amazon reviews and you will see a
Might aswell get the seagate barracuda 1tb then? it's like a pound difference in total

And would i benefit from buying a 750 Deepcool PSU for a little bit extra? https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/D3Z2FT/deepcool-power-supply-dq750st

So in a worst case scenario it is possible for your system to draw around 550W which is a little bit close for comfort with a 600W PSU but this is if you basically have everything running as hard as it can. and have a large amount of additional SATA drives and idk a VR headset. Realistically power consumption will be closer to 400-450 so a 600W is perfectly fine. A better use of that money would be investing in an aftermarket CPU cooler. a good easy to install and affordable air cooler is a Hyper 212 Evo but countless options exist

Solution

Mytic

Commendable
Oct 23, 2019
I'm not really looking into overclocking my cpu as i don't think i'd really need it and apparently the wraith cooler included is a very good stock cooler. Maybe in the future i would look into buying a AIO cooler or a normal cooler.