[SOLVED] Is my GPU being bottlenecked?

TaCqz

Reputable
May 1, 2016
Hey guys,

First of all, sorry for my bad english!
I hope this is correctly posted. Im worried if my System is actually working good together or if it is being bottlenecked. Im not sure if the CPU fits it or if the Power Supply is not enough. Can someone have a look?

i7 8700 cooled by Scythe Mugen 5
MSI Z370 PC PRO Mainboard
550W Power Supply
16 GB RAM
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 @8GB
One SSD, one HDD

Cheers

Solution
Well, what is the problem? Do you notice any perfomance issue or is it just a random question? If it is, your system is pretty well balanced.

TaCqz

Reputable
May 1, 2016
the cpu and gpu combo is perfect.I dont see any type of bottleneck.My worries are towards the psu.What the full make/model of that 550W power supply.

550 Watt be quiet! System Power B8 Non-Modular 80+

Copied directly out of the order back then. Have it quite a while now, 4 years :D

TaCqz

Reputable
May 1, 2016
Is that a k series or non k? Regardless, make sure you go into your bios, and enable XMP, for your memory. Your motherboard manual should explain how to do that. Is this a new build, that you have, or something you are looking to build?

Have that build a while now, gpu is newest member since around 2 months now

TaCqz

Reputable
May 1, 2016
Well, what is the problem? Do you notice any perfomance issue or is it just a random question? If it is, your system is pretty well balanced.

Was a pretty random question, I was afraid that my PSU might struggle to get along with the GPU, but it seems working fine. Oh, forgot, I also have an Elgato Capture Card built in.

TRENDING THREADS