Kukata

Reputable
Sep 9, 2019
Before I start writing I want to tell that my laptop is ASUS K550V and my GPU is NVIDIA GEFORCE 950M.
I started a benchmark test on my laptop, to see how it is working .
And there I saw warning that my Nvidia GPU wasn't detected, so I went to the TASK MANAGER to see if it is true, and there I saw that the first GPU (This one build-in the motherboard) was working properly, but the second (The main one from Nvidia) wasn't working (There wasn't any processes on it).
After this I went to the DEVICE MANAGER and and click on the DETAILS on the Nvidia GPU and there was written this : "This device is working properly. ".

I have another question...
I wanted to buy a new SSD to better up the performance of my laptop, but after this happen I am think is it worth it buying upgrades for this laptop or to choose to buy a new laptop.

Solution
For your laptop, are you on the latest BIOS update? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Have you tried uninstalling the Nvidia drivers(if they were installed prior)?

Pertaining to your SSD question, you should look into a secondary HDD caddy(probably be 12.5mm for you) and then you can install an SSD(2.5") into your laptop. Yes it'll help speed up the laptop but you should get to the bottom of the GPU issue. I'm leaning at the drivers being corrupt or the OS not communicating with the device.

Lutfij

Titan
For your laptop, are you on the latest BIOS update? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Have you tried uninstalling the Nvidia drivers(if they were installed prior)?

Pertaining to your SSD question, you should look into a secondary HDD caddy(probably be 12.5mm for you) and then you can install an SSD(2.5") into your laptop. Yes it'll help speed up the laptop but you should get to the bottom of the GPU issue. I'm leaning at the drivers being corrupt or the OS not communicating with the device.

Solution