[SOLVED] Is my GPU dying?

May 1, 2020
My PC suddenly began to close my monitors everytime I started any game. I would have enough time to see a pop up which said that the game couldn't be rendered or something like that. Now my pc will boot on only one monitor and in a resolution that is far off the normal one. The monitor is full of green and purple dots and the resolution makes it that I can see less than a quater of my desktop. I reinstalled my GPU drivers over and over again but nothing happens. I saw people saying that the issue might be my PSU but I highly doubt it as the power supply is almost brand new and it was recommended to me by a real tehnician. My setup is a GTX 760 with 4GBx2 DDR3 and a I5 2400 all powered up by a njoy legion 600w PSU. I really need to find out which part I need to order as I can't bring it to a real tehnician in this lockdown. All of my homework and family photos are in this computer so I really need help on this one.

May 1, 2020
https://www.njoy.ro/PSU/legion-600#specificatii
It looks like a pile of crap. 480w on 12v rail and being advertised as 600w when its really only a 500w at best.
230v only yet it says it has "active PFC" which confuses me.
Only a 3-year warranty.
Notoriously poor brand.

It may be a GPU issue however I would try the GPU with a proper PSU.
If I wanted to test it with another PSU I would need to buy a new one and I really don't wanna spend that much money for a simple test.