is my gpu or motherboard got fried after thunderstorm?

Mar 31, 2018
29830993_1013894715443500_381710890_o.jpg
The PC was plugged in to multi-plug and it was also connected to tv through hdmi but both of them were turned off. After thunderstorm and a power surge both tv and PC wasn't turning On.Then I found the point of HDMI connected to gpu got burned.
My question is, is just my gpu got burned or both my motherboard and gpu?
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560ti

Solution
Your power supply is the last line of defense in a power surge. Unplug it for half an hour and let it cool down. Check your breaker box for any tripped breakers. Then with the power off, plug the power supply in. Then turn the switch at the power supply on, and then press the system start button.

If it boots up, then count yourself lucky.

If it didn't boot up, try another circuit (that you know is working). If it doesn't boot up, at a minimum your power supply is probably damaged damaged.
Your power supply is the last line of defense in a power surge. Unplug it for half an hour and let it cool down. Check your breaker box for any tripped breakers. Then with the power off, plug the power supply in. Then turn the switch at the power supply on, and then press the system start button.

If it boots up, then count yourself lucky.

If it didn't boot up, try another circuit (that you know is working). If it doesn't boot up, at a minimum your power supply is probably damaged damaged.

Solution