Question Is my GPU or PSU failing ?

Feb 6, 2023
A few months ago I started having my pc give no output when playing games, weather is a cpu intensive game or gpu. My monitor would receive no video signal but my pc is still running, no sound.

I tried occt to check which part was the problem but I still can't figure it out, here's what I found so far:
If I run the cpu test everything works perfectly fine.
If I run 3D Standard test my display would go black, but if I underclock the gpu (GPU tuning -> Max Frequency: -10) the test would go without problems.The vram test doesn't show any problems no matter if the gpu is underclocked or not.
If I run the power test the display goes black.

I believe it's because my PSU might be dying, but I'd rather get another opinion if someone can give me one.
Thank you!

My setup:
-CPU:i3 10100f
-GPU:RX 570, 4gb
-Mobo:Asrock h510m-hvs
-Ram:CORSAIR Vengeance RGB, 16 GB

Feb 6, 2023
Alright, I just tried a gt 1030. All of the tests worked, including the power one. After puting back the rx 570 everything seems to be working fine so far.Maybe it was a problem with the driver

Feb 6, 2023
This one would be my pick.

PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: Super Flower Leadex III Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($84.99 @ Newegg Sellers)
Total: $84.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-02-07 09:15 EST-0500

Ahh, unlucky, it doesn't seem to deliver to eastern europe, and can't seem to find them at any store here. Some popular at a store in my country are Seasonic G12 GC Series, 80 PLUS® Gold, 550Wat at 95$ and the Corsair RMx Series™ RM550x, 80 PLUS® Gold, 550W, Fully Modular at 80$

Feb 6, 2023
Yeah, it lasted for a bit but the problem is back. One thing I noticed is that the psu fan spins very fast when the black screen happens. I'm gonna update this if the problem is fixed for good after chaning the psu