Question is my gpu under performing?

May 6, 2022
my specs are 6600xt asrock ryzen 73700x 2x8ram ddr4 3000mhz my mother board is like a asus prime
windows 11
i’m only getting 120 to 140 fps on rebirth/warzone idk if it’s the game not being optimize correctly

Lutfij

Titan
Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

We will need to know the make and model of each part. To add, please check and see what your BIOS version is at the time of writing.

May 6, 2022
Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

We will need to know the make and model of each part. To add, please check and see what your BIOS version is at the time of writing.
it’s a prebuilt my montior is a acer 240hz 1080p
my second montior is a gigabyte 170hz 1440p and yes i tried it without my 2nd montior my bios version is 0305

Lutfij

Titan
Even if you're working with a prebuilt, the system seems like it was built with off the shelf parts and sold under a "brand" or shop title. Asus have a number of motherboards under the Prime moniker, hence the question about your motherboard's specific model. Same story with your monitors, the refresh rate of your monitors won't help narrow down what you're working with.

If you won't parse information for us, how are we supposed to help you?

You should run the Afterburner with the Rivatuner (comes with it) overlay while playing a game and screen cap what CPU and GPU usage your getting. If a number of cores are 90-100% ur CPU bound but if they are low and GPU is low there is either something else bottlenecking you such as bad ram or a cheap 'dirty' power supply or yes the game is badly optimized.

Thou many will say this concerning most low fps issues, check your driver is the right one. Wipe it clean and reinstall.

Also u haven't mentioned storage as a HDD is much slower than an SSD's transfer rate.