[SOLVED] Is my graphic card is bottleneck with rayzen 2700x?

Beowolfbreko

Reputable
Mar 12, 2019
I just boght 2070 super asus strix advance edition.In all games my graphic card is 58 to 65% usage.My cpu usage in games go from 20% to 60% .So my question is my cpu bottlenec with 2070 super?Yes i use 1080p monitor with 1ms and 144hz.

Solution
The simple answer is no.

What games are you playing? You do realise of course, that not all games will use either 100% GPU/CPU resources. Different games demand different things from both your CPU and GPU.

Example: BF V might use 60-80% CPU and 100% GPU.

But, if you were playing CS:GO, your CPU usage would be very small, and so would your GPU usage. It's just not a demanding game, whereas BF V is.
The simple answer is no.

What games are you playing? You do realise of course, that not all games will use either 100% GPU/CPU resources. Different games demand different things from both your CPU and GPU.

Example: BF V might use 60-80% CPU and 100% GPU.

But, if you were playing CS:GO, your CPU usage would be very small, and so would your GPU usage. It's just not a demanding game, whereas BF V is.

Solution

Beowolfbreko

Reputable
Mar 12, 2019
I play PUBG ,Other worlds new game GTA 5,Witcher3,Crossroads inn,AC Odesy.I know now about that some games use more cpu some more gpu.Bat an site gpucheck when combining 2700x with 2070 super cpu show -16 fps.

Last edited: