Question Is my graphics card dead?

Dec 8, 2018
Hi, I was playing the new csgo battle royale game mode and 2 minutes later everything froze and the screen turned black. This had happened before and I usually solve it by restarting the computer, this time it didn't work and the computer wouldn't boot. So I tried to thoubleshooting it myself, and I saw this red LED behind the graphics card. Somebody told me it means it's not getting enough power even though it's worked before. Minimum req. is 500W which I have. However, the PSU is 10 years old this year, and even though I heard it shouldn't matter, it might be time to get a new one. What do you think?

I tried with my older card, which is as old as the PSU and not good at all, but the computer finally booted. I've tried a few different things to try and make the AMD card work; started with one memory stick, then the other one, removed the GPU and RAM for a few minutes and put them back in, but it seems dead to me. Submitting it for troubleshooting at my nearest store is a bit expensive so that's the last thing I'd like to do. Any ideas?

I appreciate any help!