Question Is my graphics card dying ?

GERATKD

Commendable
Jan 11, 2020
Good morning, afternoon or evening.
I'm having problems in my games for a while now and is that they look terrible sometimes, one is because the textures and shadows look very strange on certain occasions, and the general problem is that any game looks like minecraft, it seems that set the rendering distance in a few chunks that objects, textures and so on are not generated at the distance and when I get close they do, here is an example in Call of Duty and also in GTA V, in the case of GTA V, the problem of the textures is solved a little by activating the maximum MSAA but for me it's silly that this is the partial solution, sacrificing too much performance : / and the drawing distance is what bothers me the most, and that seems to have no solution.

I've already tried installing windows from scratch, installing drivers from scratch with DDU, trying different graphic configurations, lowering the video card consumption in afterburner and nothing.

My specifications:

Motherboard: MSI B460M-A Pro
RAM: Adata XPG 2666 MHZ 8GB X2 = 16GB
CPU: i3 10100F 3.60GHz
GPU: Nvidia EVGA GTX 970 SSCC ACX2 4GB
Insignia 80 plus 450W power supply

I have to comment that perhaps many will tell me that I have to put a better power supply as a general rule, and it is true, soon I will change it, but this one has never given me problems, never shutted down even with the PC at full maximum consumption of all components.
I sincerely doubt that the PSU is to blame because in posts that I have read I have seen that even changing that component has not fixed the issue.

Thanks for reading.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS