[SOLVED] Is my GTX 1660 Super power consumption correct ?

May 31, 2021
Recently my graphics card suffered a short circuit and I sent it to repair, so far it has worked perfectly but I was monitoring with HWinfo64 and I noticed that in the data of "GPU Rails Power" marks as 132.235w and "GPU Power" marks as 118.942w the maximum value, is this normal?

I leave here the screenshot of HWinfo (the screenshot I made after playing) and I need to know if all the values are correct or there may be a problem?

EftN5kk.jpeg

Solution
The TDP of the GPU is 125W, your particular GPU might need a little more depending on the design of the card but I calculate a 5.44747% difference between the GPU rails and the TDP of the card. If you went with the GPU power and the GPU TDP, you get close to 5% in difference. You're fine, considering you got it repaired and that the card is doing what you're asking it to do(?).

Lutfij

Titan
The TDP of the GPU is 125W, your particular GPU might need a little more depending on the design of the card but I calculate a 5.44747% difference between the GPU rails and the TDP of the card. If you went with the GPU power and the GPU TDP, you get close to 5% in difference. You're fine, considering you got it repaired and that the card is doing what you're asking it to do(?).

Solution

TRENDING THREADS