Is my internet connection good to play on ps4 with no lag

vannos362

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
I get an average of 23ms and 9.30mbps(download) also 0.33(upload) is this good enough to play games like black ops 3 without any lag I will really appreciate if anyone responds

Solution
I do not know that game in particular. Your main issue is going to be the upload speed. Most games do not use much but your connection is very small. Many I see recommended at least 500kbps...ie .5mbps.

You are going to have to be very careful nothing else runs on your network. Shut down all unnecessary programs. Turn off all the win10 data sharing options you can find. Unfortunately microsoft still sends data back to their servers almost constantly. It make little difference to most people but your connection is so small even a tiny amount of upload data is going to cause issues.
I do not know that game in particular. Your main issue is going to be the upload speed. Most games do not use much but your connection is very small. Many I see recommended at least 500kbps...ie .5mbps.

You are going to have to be very careful nothing else runs on your network. Shut down all unnecessary programs. Turn off all the win10 data sharing options you can find. Unfortunately microsoft still sends data back to their servers almost constantly. It make little difference to most people but your connection is so small even a tiny amount of upload data is going to cause issues.

Solution