[SOLVED] Is my laptop capable of running Vegas Pro 17?

Zachary A.

Reputable
Jun 4, 2020
Heard that Vegas Pro feasts on your computer resources like crazy and will crash your pc if it's just too weak generally. Nevertheless, would my laptop with an i3 6006u clocked @2.00ghz, 2x4GB of DDR4 2133MHZ RAM, Intel HD 520 graphics be able to at least make it run? Asking out of curiosity.

Solution
What are the hardware requirements/recommended specs for Vegas Pro 17?

Most software manufacturers provide hardware specs in some form of "minimum", "recommended", and "best".

You do not want "minimum" and you do want as much "best" as you can afford either directly via the host computers current hardware or by upgrading components.

And you must consider other factors: the computers overall configuration with respect to OS, other apps being run, available disk space, network connectivity, and so forth,

Here is a link that I found...

Ralston18

Titan
What are the hardware requirements/recommended specs for Vegas Pro 17?

Most software manufacturers provide hardware specs in some form of "minimum", "recommended", and "best".

You do not want "minimum" and you do want as much "best" as you can afford either directly via the host computers current hardware or by upgrading components.

And you must consider other factors: the computers overall configuration with respect to OS, other apps being run, available disk space, network connectivity, and so forth,

Here is a link that I found:

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.c...rted CD-recordable drive (for CD bur... More

The laptop may run the software but the performance is likely to be very poor.

Solution