Jun 4, 2021
Yesterday I was playing Apex legends and suddenly my laptop crashed with a glitchy screen and then I got into a windows automatic repaair boot loop (I guess it's called SrtTrail.txt or something like that) and couldn't do anything with it, so I installed a clean Windows 10. Now I could boot up and install softwares.

After that I couldn't install my GPU driver because I always got BSOD, saying "page fault in nonpaged area" and was mentioning: "nvlddmkm.sys".
I was trying to installing the latest driver on Geforce experience like I always do, and it always worked perfectly before.
I was trying to install an old driver and got errors about it, but not BSOD.
Also my HDMI port doesn't work, I often used that to have bigger external display.

In Device Manager I couldn't find my GPU, but with HWinfo it said I have it in my system ?

Lenovo Legion Y530

Nvidia GTX 1050ti
Intel i7 8th gen
16 Gb 3200 mhz RAM
1 TB SSD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you use CPU-Z to show you what BIOS version you're on for your laptop? You will need to use your laptop's S/N to put into Lenovo's support page and then see if you've got any BIOS updates pending. Speaking of updates, what version of Windows 10 are you on? Ideally you should be on version 21H1.

Jun 4, 2021
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I updated my BIOS version like a month ago, right now its on version 8JCN54WW which is a 06/15/2020 version. I'm using 1909 rightnow, but I think I had fresher version of it.

But I still think it will be something GPU related.