Question Is my motherboard bricked or can this be fixed?

Nov 29, 2022
Yesterday I decided to update my bios using msi live update, and of course it didn't work. After the program performed a reboot to instal the bios it was booting for an hour without any change and a blank screen, so I decided just to turn it off. I've had a situation like that few years ago so I wasn't stressed about it, since I knew I can fix by flashig my bios using a usb drive. Unfortunately I've already teste 4 usb drives and it does not seem to work. After I put the formatted drive with the bios file into the specific slot and press the bios flash button the pc starts for few seconds, turns off, the bios diode flashes two times and stays on. This happens for all of my drives. My mb is an MSI b450 tomahawk max.

Nov 29, 2022
mainboard bioses needs USB formatted with 4kB cluster size (allocation size) and fat32, bios also needs to be decompressed, sometimes bios name needs to be renamed, this should be written in mainboard manuals or in flash recovery manuals

Yes I already did as you said. I formatted it with the correct settings and renamed the decompressed file to MSI.ROM.