[SOLVED] Is my motherboard damaged

Jul 2, 2020
Is there any thing could happened to mobo if i drop screwdriver by accident
that happened to me
But the PC still working
But I think that bios(the menu that say press f2 to open bios settings) is taking more time to boot
I mean when I turn PC on It take more time to work and see something on moniter
also I can't see any physical damage on mobo
Sorry for my bad language

Solution
that happened to me
But the PC still working
But I think that bios(the menu that say press f2 to open bios settings) is taking more time to boot
It's definitely possible to damage the MB by dropping a screwdriver....although if you don't see any physical damage I tend to be leaning towards that you didn't damage it and the delay might be related to something else.
that happened to me
But the PC still working
It's definitely possible to damage the MB by dropping a screwdriver....although if you don't see any physical damage I tend to be leaning towards that you didn't damage it and the delay might be related to something else.

Solution
Jul 2, 2020
Can it be the ram my ram has many errors and i send it to the shop i bought it from to check it