Question Is my Motherboard dead? - "No video output"

Arnasltlt

Prominent
Sep 22, 2019
I am having trouble researching this online to match my exact case. I am getting a "No video output" case on my Asus H110M-K D3 motherboard.

I tried everything here:
and elsewhere in the internet for troubleshooting tips, but nothing changes anything:

Current state: The "On" button works and all the fans start going + the Graphics card lights up like it always has. But I am getting no video output.

As mentioned above : I tried everything in the above troubleshooting list and I wonder if at this point I should just call the motherboard "dead"?

With all the elements unplugged (except for power and the SSD )- it also doesn't show anything.

Pre-history:
I updgraded old PC with new hardware, which makes me believe that might have caused the issue.

Motherboard: Asus H110M-K (old)
CPU: i5- 6400 (old)
PSU: 600w (new)
GPU: 1070 ti (new)

For the last 2 weeks I had multiple Anti-Surge blackouts which had me confused because I felt I upgraded the PSU enough, but after cleaning up my setup it has gone away (apart from occasional 1 sec blackouts). After I opened the case to look into what might be the problem I wasn't able to power the system properly back up.

I am in a new country and don't have any shop I trust so I am really trying to find something I can do myself.

Arnasltlt

Prominent
Sep 22, 2019
You did connect the monitor to the gpu and not the motherboard?

Yes - I tried GPU as usual and with GPU removed- directly to the motherboard.

My PC Was working for weeks before. Having troubleshooted everything I can, I suspect I damaged some components by touching some of the connections/cables while it was on. That was a pretty stupid thing to do.

TRENDING THREADS