[SOLVED] Is my Motherboard dead?

Dec 26, 2018
Good day! I just want to confirm if my Motherboard is already dead..

My current setup is, PSU, CPU, MOBO, RAM all cables are plugged accordingly, 24pin and the 4pin. Those are the only component used, and i'm 100% sure that the PSU is working since i have already tried it on my other computer.

My issue is that the cpu fan and the psu fan runs for i think 2-3seconds then goes off completely, the same happens when RAM is removed.

For the past few months, i'm already having difficulty to turn it on, sometimes the monitor is on but the KB and Mouse doesn't light, or the ethernet has light but the KB doesn't, sometimes the monitor doesn't have a signal but KB, mouse, ethernet has.

Then it happens, i have experience a "turn off then on" on my monitor (cables are properly plugged) using igpu or my video card and i'm noticing some garbage display before it turns off(using iGPU), it also freeze on startup/Bios/windows logo/ or if i get lucky and manage to reach the desktop, it will run then get freeze at random point.

Please note that i've been running it now with only the PSU, CPU and MOBO. I removed the RAM since, The fan of the cpu and psu should continue to run without it.

I just want a confirmation from all of the techies here if My Mobo is the real culprit..

Thank you and sorry for my bad english..

Solution
It was dead when you go it. They've never been alive

Okay reading your post now. There was no info when I typed that

Since you've already removed other parts, and confirmed psu works in another computer most likely it is the board

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
It was dead when you go it. They've never been alive

Okay reading your post now. There was no info when I typed that

Since you've already removed other parts, and confirmed psu works in another computer most likely it is the board

Solution
Dec 26, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Just having a lot of hesitation since the same old mobo of Asrock H110m-hdv cost the same at 60$ In my country :( and i don't want to buy the wrong hardware..

Dec 26, 2018
Yes. After the random freeze, it won't boot completely. I'm really surprise that it freezes on the Bios, or in the startup (before you can press the DEL button), and that really scares me from there. My thoughts were "this is really bad"