Question Is my motherboard dead?

May 12, 2021
So yesterday while I was playing my whole pc froze, I couldn't do anything I waited a little bit and shut down my pc from the power button. But when I tried turning it back on a few minutes later, it booted but without any port working, no display, no keyboard, mouse etc. I tried switching the ram slots did the same thing, booted it without ram on still the same thing. I'm not 100% sure if it's the mother board but I'm posting it here because the blue light that is supposed to turn on it doesn't.
(In February I burned my graphics card after finally getting a new one I had 97% psychical memory usage without doing anything)

Last edited:
May 12, 2021
Sorry I'm new with PC's trying to get into them. Just did some research there was a blue blinking light from the motherboard. It always blinked but now it doesn't I read that it blinks when there's a problem with the power supply so either my motherboard or my power supply is dead but both work.. it shows there's power in the motherboard and everything turns on expect the ports not working and the pc temperature that is low.

May 12, 2021
I would swap in a PSU before I swapped in a MB,
I think the PSU is more likely the issue....as I lose way more PSUs than MBs.
I know for sure that the pc is built wrong (bought it second maybe third hand?) But I've invested 100 euros in the pc which I bought for 200 euros.. I wanted to know if there's a way to solve it without needing to invest again in a potato pc which will be replaced in a month.. but I'd definitely buy later on a PSU and try running it again so I can sell it and get my money back. Thanks for the help