Question Is my motherboard faulty or is it something else?

Jul 13, 2022
Well, long story short my last motherboard was dead (it works sometimes) which was b550m bazooka so I bought a new one which is A520M SS2H.

Now,
whenever I play any game I get this BSOD of whea_uncorrectable_error. Is this my motherboard or is it something else? Do I need to update my bios or something?

I have stressed test my CPU and ran a windows memory diagnosis, there was no error.

Note: It does not crash when I play low end games like brawhalla and cs 1.6

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or even informational events that may have been captured just before or at the time of the crashes.

Reactions: AlleN9908
Jul 13, 2022
Hey, Thank you both for responding.

I seem to find the culprit, It was NVMe. I disconnected my NVMe and replaced it with the SSD. Now, it seems to work fine.

But my NVMe is working fine on my other motherboard. I have done pretty much everything suggested on the Internet just not the BIOS update because right now, I dont have the USB on me. I will be doing it tommorow and let you guys know.

Thanks for the help!

NVMe Model is XPG SX6000 Pro and its temp is below 50.

Hey, Thank you both for responding.

I seem to find the culprit, It was NVMe. I disconnected my NVMe and replaced it with the SSD. Now, it seems to work fine.

But my NVMe is working fine on my other motherboard. I have done pretty much everything suggested on the Internet just not the BIOS update because right now, I dont have the USB on me. I will be doing it tommorow and let you guys know.

Thanks for the help!

NVMe Model is XPG SX6000 Pro and its temp is below 50.
With some MBs, installing M.2 drive disables or cripples certain SATA ports and vice versa.